Underwater Video Competition with Prizes. Theme: “Zenobia Marine Life” Duration: 2 minutes maximum. To be submitted by 19th of June 2015 at email@example.com.
Videos will be published online anonymously during the Zenobia Week (23-27 June 2015) and the public will vote for the best 2 Videos. Voting from the public accounts for 30% of the result and 70% from the Zenobia Week Videography Committee. Members: Alexia Roiter (President of Directors Guild of Cyprus), Michalis Kalopedis (President of Larnaka Famagusta Cinema Society, Film-maker Zedem Media), Pantelis Kranos (Master. ICS), Terry Orphanides (Mercury Divers Managing Director), Andreas Panagiotou (Member of Cyprus Dive Centres Association).
1st Prize: SUUNTO EON Steel and Tank POD Transmitter, value €1.309,00 by MERCURY DIVERS CO. LTD.
2nd Prize: €500.00 by the Cyprus Dive Centres Association
The winners will be announced on the 29th of June 2015 and awarded during the Zenobia Conference on the 30th of June 2015.
Terms & Conditions
1. Videos should be submitted in electronic format (USB, Dropbox, WeTransfer) the latest by the 19th of June 2015 at 10:00 am.
2. By entering the competition you are accepting these terms and conditions.
3. Only one entry is permitted per person.
4. Videos should not include the producer/s name/s.
5. Video duration should not exceed two (2) minutes.
6. Video minimum resolution: 720p.
7. A maximum of two (2) still shots are allowed. Participants should have permissions for the use of images.
8. Participants can not use copyrighted music without permission. They may only include ‘royalty free’ or music that is in the public domain. Documentation proving the above should be included along with the video submission.
9. Narrations & Typography are allowed.
10. By submitting an entry to the competition, you give the organisers of Zenobia Week the licence to use the video for the purposes of promoting the Zenobia wreck and diving in Cyprus.
11. Your entry must be your own work, must not be copied, must not contain any third-party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use. If we have reason to believe your entry is not your own work then we may not consider it.